Southwest 75th Street & Southwest 41 Place
Registration fee includes:
• Admittance to all conference programs Friday – Sunday
• Vegan lunch for both Saturday and Sunday included
• Saturday night party/social (snacks & karaoke)
• Conference materials (schedule, etc.)
The Free the Animals Conference will empower and energize activists across the U.S. to attack the animal experimentation issue head-on and make concrete changes for the tens of millions of animals who are imprisoned in laboratories.
Inspiring Speakers, Vegan Food, the opportunity to work directly for former lab monkeys, and Florida in March! What more can you ask for??
The Free The Animals Conference includes optional in-service days on March 1st & March 4th at the Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary.
Confirmed Speakers include:
• Rae Sikora (Plant Peace Daily)
• Camille Hankins (Win Animal Rights)
• Michael Budkie (Stop Animal Exploitation NOW)
• Jennifer Feuerstein (Save the Chimps)
• Susan Dunne (Stop Animal Exploitation NOW)
• Bob Ingersoll (Nim Chimpsky Trust)
• Kari Bagnall (Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary)
• Anthony Bellotti (White Coat Waste Project)
Presentations by experts will share their knowledge with activists in:
• Professional investigative techniques for laboratories andcorporations that experiment on animals
• Professional approaches for spreading the anti-vivisection message through news media
• Professional methods for effectively packaging our anti-vivisection message for the public
• Organizing effective events to target animal laboratories and corporate vivisectors
• Caring for former laboratory primates in a sanctuary setting
Experienced activists will present thought provoking speeches on:
• The necessity of non-violence for anti-vivisection activism
• The scientific fallacies of animal experimentation
Effective Anti-Experimentation campaigners will discuss:
• The Huntingdon Life Sciences Campaign
• The National Campaign to expose criminal laboratories
• Direct Action in anti-experimentation Campaigns
• Local campaign updates
All of this for a low special early registration fee of only $50! Price increases on February 1st and increases again for on-site. A limited amount of hardship volunteer opportunities exist to offset conference cost. Please contact us before registering: firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-575-5517.