London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
London W6 7JP
VegfestUK London takes place over two days in October 2013, on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th, with the show open 11am — 7pm both days
- Up to 180 stalls
- Stalls on 2 floors
- Stacks of special offers and free tasters!
- Huge savings on leading brands
- Cookery Classes both days wiht special guest Chad Sarno
- Talks and Presentations — Nutrition, Lifestyle, Campaigns
- 2 Workshops areas
- Living Raw Prep Zone
- Performance Stage featuring special guest Macka B (Sunday)
- 2 x Cinemas
- Meet the Experts sessions
- Comedy Hours both days, with Dave Spikey & Andrew O’Neill
- VegfestUK Awards Presentation on Saturday
- Kids Cookery Classes and activities
- 12 specialist global Caterers plus Snack Bars & many other food stalls
- Licensed Bar
- Expected up to 10,000 visitors throughout the weekend
- Free Nutritional Advice for visitors
- Fun for all the family!
- Everything at the event is 100% plant based — no animal products permitted
VegfestUK London is organised by Tim Barford from Yaoh. Tim has been organising veggie events in the UK for a decade now, and his first show was back in 2003 (The Bristol Vegan Fayre, which he founded) attracting around 1500 visitors. Tim organises VegfestUK Brighton in March and VegfestUK Bristol in May, whilst running his hemp company Yaoh.